Orders are processed through our system every business day at 10 AM. All orders placed after 10 AM will be processed the next business day.
Please allow 1-2 additional business days for your order to be fulfilled and shipped.
Expedited orders are processed through our system every business day at 12 PM. All expedited order placed after 12 PM will be processed the next business day.
Business days are Monday through Friday and do not include weekends or national holidays.
A tracking number will be emailed to you when your package is shipped. It allows you to see where your package is and when it will land on your doorstep. Please note it may take up to 48 hours for tracking to display on the carrier’s site. There may be several days when it appears your package is not moving to its destination. This occurs when your package is on a long haul truck or on a train. The tracking of your package is only updated when it reaches the next distribution center.
If the tracking has not updated, it might mean the package hasn’t yet been picked up.
• Oders are generally processed and shipped within 48 hours.
• Our daily pickups are generally towards the end of the day.
• Tracking information will be updated once the packages have been scanned into the system at the carrier’s distribution center.
• It may take up to 48 hours for tracking to display on the carrier’s site.
• If the tracking has updated and suddenly stopped, it might be caused by a delay (weather, traffic, etc.) and should resume within a day or so.
All standard orders take 7 to 10 business days to land on your doorstep. The estimated time of delivery can be delayed due to weather and/or road conditions. The carrier’s web site will often state if packages are being delayed due to weather.
Orders are packed and shipped from our warehouse in Paris, France.
Business days are “regular” business operating days, Monday through Friday. Our warehouse does not ship on Saturday and Sunday.
If your part of the country and/or transportation lanes are experiencing severe weather or a natural disaster, the delivery of your package may be delayed.